Topic starter
(@johnnie7)
PU7 maker

ANY ONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PASSWORD SET UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW HERE

col
 col
(@col)

Hi john

Below is the copy of the  reset link I go, Note the address link is not live and you have to manually  copy and paste it over

col.

Hello!

You asked us to reset your password for your account using the email address col.

If this was a mistake, or you didn't ask for a password reset, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.

To reset your password, visit the following address:

http://www.audioorigami.co.uk/forum/?foro=resetpassword&rp_key=Ad4CGFjJRT1hpuBXRwr4&rp_login=***********

Thanks!

1 Reply
johnnie7
(@johnnie7)

PU7 maker

@col thats good info !!!

col
 col
(@col)

glad to help where i can Smile  

col

Mr_K
 Mr_K
Admin
(@mr_k)
Forum Admin

I have run a series of tests using six different account types, Gmail, Hotmail, Protonmail, domain-based email, and apple email accounts to create new user accounts, and then click the forgot the password option, on each account, to have each of them email me a link within seconds, enabled to click even from within Outlook, takes me to the reset password page, I enter the password and I'm logged in without any issues whatsoever. I'm curious in knowing what operating systems, mail clients are being used by users who are having issues with the reset password option, as all diagnostics report perfect every single time.

Page 1 / 2