[Sticky] Introduce Yourself

Page 1 / 2

Mr_K
 Mr_K
Admin
Topic starter
(@mr_k)
Forum Admin

If you have taken the time to sign up for our new Forum, why not introduce yourself to everyone, and let them know what your hardware is, your music tastes, your location in the world!

8 Replies
col
 col
(@col)

Hi All

Well, I am col.

And my location is Aberdeen Scotland I also building some of my own Hifi and have restored my vintage pioneer amps my music tastes are blues folk and rock and looking to jazz as well if anyone can help point me in the right direction of some well-recorded jazz-blues type drum and upright bass with sax and piano stuff that would be appreciated

My main equipment is listed below but changes from time to time

johnnie7
(@johnnie7)
PU7 maker

your very welcome buddy

james73
(@james73)

What happened to the old place?

2 Replies
johnnie7
(@johnnie7)

PU7 maker

@james73  hi buddy

the old place ran out of money for the hosting fees :(

james73
(@james73)

@johnnie7 

Ah, the old hosting issue conundrum. I have a forum myself and was thinking of getting a Raspberry Pi, 2 1TB SSD hard drives set up in RAID1, installing Debian or Ubuntu with Apache Web server and hosting it myself. Maybe this is an issue for another thread, mind you. 😀 

Shame the old database is (presumably) lost.

col
 col
(@col)

Hi All

Yes I also wondered what had happened to the crossover network forum I hadn’t posted on it for some time just one day I was looking for Analogue  innovation  wedsite on the crossover network forum and had notest it had  gone anyone knows if I forget his name but he ran  Analogue  innovation  manly for the Linn LP12 sub-chassis and Thorns  upgrades at the rime

Colin

Page 1 / 2